We provide comprehensive Outplacement Services. These can be conducted individually, or in a group, depending on your requirements.
Our Outplacement Services assist your organisation with:
- Maintaining a professional image and reputation before, during and after the redundancy process;
- Easing the trauma and distress caused by redundancy;
- Recognising the contributions that redundant employees have made to your company;
- Maintaining the morale of other employees; and
- Assisting Employees to make a career transition.
INDIVIDUAL OUTPLACEMENT SERVICE
Our Individual Outplacement Service offer companies a complete employee career transition program and provides personalised guidance and support for employees.
Our Outplacement Services are tailored to suit the needs of individuals and include:
- One-on-One time with one of our leading outplacement consultants;
- Interview & Screening Techniques and Coaching including roleplays;
- Comprehensive CV re-write;
- Career Advice and information on current market;
- Guidance with Negotiating Salary; and
- Follow up phone consultation by appointment
Click here for detailed information on our Platinum Package.
Our Group Outplacement Service will assist a larger group of employees, in a workshop style session.
We are happy to tailor sessions to your requirements, although here are some of the training workshops we currently offer:
How to Create a Stand-out Resume & Cover Letter:
- Writing your Personal statement
- What to include in your resume
- What to exclude from your resume
- Correct formatting
- Find your stand-out skills and highlight them
- Highlight your achievements
Preparing for an Interview:
- What are the different styles of interview techniques Behavioural/STAR
- Channelling nervous energy
- What to avoid answering during your interview
- How to appropriately answer questions
- Appropriate questions
- How to leave a lasting impression
The workshops can cater for up to 8 people, for a five hour duration. Call us to discuss your requirements and pricing options.
Offering an Outplacement Service to your Employees is a way of saying ‘WE CARE ABOUT YOUR WELL-BEING’.
Make an enquiry
205/40 St Quentin Avenue,
Claremont, Western Australia 6010
Tel: (08) 6279 3444
Fax: (08) 9221 3008
Email: [email protected]