Why choose us?
Since opening Priority Appointments has been providing the highest quality staff to suit all business roles from office juniors to senior management and executive positions.
At Priority Appointments recruitment is our business and we work with our clients as partners to complement their needs and culture.
The highest quality and most reliable employees are fundamental to any business and with our expertise we can help you build and maintain the right team, ensuring your business will thrive and grow.
Priority Appointments caters for all recruitment needs:
- Permanent staff
- Temporary/casual staff
- Full-time or part-time staff
- Short-term contract staff
Priority Appointments is an accredited member of the Recruitment Consulting Services Association (RCSA) and as such adheres to the Association’s Code for Professional Conduct
Furthermore we also adhere to all employment guidelines and legislation including the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and the industry recognised occupational health and safety requirements.
Quality assured employment methods:
All our work practices are undertaken at the highest level. When providing staff Priority Appointments uses a competency-based method of recruitment to ensure all candidates meet the required criteria and are skills tested. We also carry out full reference checks and police clearance.
Ability to recruit nationally:
With offices in Perth and Melbourne and well-established national affiliations Priority Appointments has the necessary experience to confidently place candidates Australia-wide.
As a result of our expertise and experience Priority Appointments has an impressive portfolio of clients for whom we manage the entire recruitment process across the country.
Skills and abilities assessments available:
- Psychometric tests
- Personal profile analysis
- Speed and accuracy typing tests
- Spelling, grammar and arithmetic testing
- Software package testing
Our key strengths:
- Boutique agency offering a truly personalised approach from a dedicated team
- A comprehensive understanding of market trends
- An integrated candidate database management system allowing for immediate placements
- Immediate response with 24 hour, 7 days a week service
- An open and honest client working relationship style, promoting integrity and flexibility
- National affiliations allowing for Australia-wide service
- Expertise, knowledge and confidence to offer a full range of services from temporary to permanent placements and as well as HR advice
- Consistently updated legislation regulations
Make an enquiry
Lower Ground Floor,
8 -10 The Esplanade,
Perth, Western Australia 6000
Tel: (08) 9221 3014
Fax: (08) 9221 3008