What is Recruitment Processing Outsourcing?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of outsourcing where your business transfers all or part of their recruitment processes to Priority Appointments’ experienced recruitment team; we act as your in-house Recruitment and HR division. Our team specialise in both the recruitment and the staff onboarding process. We tailor our services based on your requirements, and in a variety of industries.
How does RPO save my business money?
Using RPO eliminates the requirements of a complete recruitment team within your business. We’ve spent over 25 years refining and streamlining our recruitment processes, which will save you time and therefore save you money.
How will RPO benefit my business?
If you are recruiting on a regular basis for individual roles or a large number of new hires simultaneously, you’re anticipating a contract win, or you need candidates ready to go at a moments notice, RPO will benefit your business.
Many businesses do not have well-practiced a recruitment process, which results in poor hiring decisions, higher staff turnover, missed opportunities and mistakes, that ultimately results in unnecessary costs to your business.
For a monthly retainer, we can manage your entire recruitment process. Our team can:
- Source candidates through various methods;
- Shortlisting candidates via initial phone screening;
- Conduct individual candidate interviews or conduct bulk interviewing through assessment centres;
- Obtain copies of qualifications and certificates;
- Arrange completion of various tickets and certificates;
- Conduct comprehensive reference checking;
- Co-ordinate pre-employment medicals and drug tests; and
- Request police clearances.
Staff onboarding process
After a new hire has signed their employment contract, there is still more paperwork to complete and boxes to tick. We work with each new hire to ensure that the necessary requirements are completed in a timely manner. Our team can:
- Obtain passports or travel visas;
- Arrange country specific travel documentation;
- Book immunisations and drug tests
- Book specific site medicals or, tickets;
- Organise assessment testing;
- Assist with relocation for new hires (and/or families);
- Arrange site inductions; and
- Create HR files.
The cost model for these services can operate in a number of ways:
- Monthly retainer
- Hourly rate
- Per recruitment process
Make an enquiry
Lower Ground Floor,
8 -10 The Esplanade,
Perth, Western Australia 6000
Tel: (08) 9221 3014
Fax: (08) 9221 3008