With over 25 years in the recruitment industry, we have had many candidates walk through our doors. Our aim is to provide our candidates with careers advice and preparation, through our Interview Preparation Coaching.
We offer careers advice through coaching sessions led by one of our recruitment experts. The success of our offering is directly related to the experience and qualifications held by our in-house coaches. We share our knowledge and advice to ensure you reach your full potential in your career.
Your aspirations and ambitions are important; it is our aim to help you realise them.
- Been made redundant and are finding it difficult to find a new job?
- Submitted your CV to numerous job vacancies but don’t seem to be getting anywhere?
- Decided to follow a completely different career path, but don’t know how to make the transition from one industry to the other?
We find that many candidates have all the skills our clients are looking for, but their CVs and interview skills may let them down during the interview process.
We have several packages available, tailored for you depending on your time in the workforce, the type of role you are seeking and the outcome you are seeking.
- Are recent School Leavers;
- Are new to the workforce; or
- Have recently graduated from studies.
- Have over 18 months experience in the workforce;
- Are applying for non-management roles, up to the mid-level tier; or
- Are returning to the workforce after a period of absence.
- Companies that are seeking Outplacement Services;
- Job Seekers that are applying for a mid-level to executive roles; or
- Job Seekers that are currently in an executive role and are seeking a change of direction.
|GROUP SESSION||SILVER PACKAGE||GOLD PACKAGE||PLATINUM PACKAGE|
|Duration||1 hour||1 hour||3 hours||6 hours (2 x 3 hour sessions)|
|Group Size||Minimum 5 people||1 on 1||1 on 1||1 on 1|
|Personal Presentation & Grooming|
Customised Cover Letter
Tips & Pointers
|Addressing selection criteria||
Up to 3 Selection Criteria
Up to 6 Selection Criteria
|Maximising social media for job searching|
|Phone consultation/coaching after session ***||
1 ½ Hours
*Personal Statement/ Basic content re-write/re-structure of two roles
**Personal Statement, Full content re-write & formatting
Contact one of our Team members to determine which package suits your needs.
IF YOU WANT TO GIVE YOURSELF THE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO GET A JOB, BOOK NOW!!
Make an enquiry
205/40 St Quentin Avenue,
Claremont, Western Australia 6010
Tel: (08) 6279 3444
Fax: (08) 9221 3008